Much of our worship is “whacky”. Whacky, meaning it’s worship that does not make true spiritual sense. No More Whacky Worship is a no-nonsense admonition of current and prevalent behavior among many named Christians – behavior that nullifies our claim to true worship. The book addresses how to identify and overcome personal and corporate practices that disqualify us from true worship. True worshippers genuinely embrace both private and corporate worship.
The book answers questions such as:
- What practices prevent church-goers from being true worshippers?
- Can a true worshipper avoid regular church attendance?
- Are all churches true places of worship?
- How to overcome the spiritual bondages and strongholds that prevent true worship?
- How can a local church experience a revival of worship?